Sunday Morning Bible Study:
- Our Adult Bible Study: is held at 9:15 am between the two Sunday services each week.
- Everyone is invited to join us for coffee, a snack and the study of God’s Word!
- Stay after the first service or come early for the second service to attend our Sunday Adult Bible Study.
- Power your life on the power of God’s word!
Sunday Morning Adult Bible Study with Bill Baessler:
- What does the Bible say about? This is an addition to extend our normal Sunday morning Bible class at 9:15am
- Join Bill in the church conference Room during the Sunday school hour for a topic treatment of everyday issues from the perspective of God’s Word.
LWML Tuesday Morning Ladies Bible Study/class
- "Discovering God's Vision for your Life: You and Your Spiritual Gifts":
- (Tuesday Mornings), February 7th to March 28th at 9:00am to 10:15am (8 weeks) When this class ends they will begin again in the early fall of 2017.
This new course on spiritual gifts from the Holy Spirit will enable you to:
- Experience spiritual and personal growth
- Discover what makes you unique
- Understand more fully who God created you to be and what God wants you to do with your life
Wednesday Evening Bible Study:
In place of Wednesday evening services Pastor Smith is conducting several new Bible studies at 7:00pm.
Did you know that Heavenly Host also has Small Group Fellowship and Bible Study?
Small Group Fellowship is a great way to gather with others developing friendships and enjoying Christian fellowship outside of the church. These groups encourage, more personal relationships with other members and consist of eight to ten people gathering for bible study and perhaps dinner on a monthly basis.
They become like "family" within the larger church family. If you would like to be a part of a Small Group Fellowship, contact Michele Racine or Pastor Smith.